an asphalt-rejuvenating system that is formulated from high solid-content acrylic resins
StreetSeal is an asphalt-rejuvenating system that is formulated from high solid-content acrylic resins.
By re-adhering loose asphalt particles, StreetSeal reconstitutes the surface, leaving a much improved, as new appearance.
1 – 2 coats of StreetSeal produces a matte surface. Additional coats will provide a sheen or semi-gloss.
A fine aggregate may be added to the final coat to provide a non-slip, non-skid surface.
Average Coverage: 140 sq. ft./gal**
AguaGrip is used as preparation for the installation of the MonoBase foundation system.
Average Coverage: 125 sq. ft. / gal **
Installation & Specs
What are the advantages?
- Rapid drying, quick curing foundation system
- 100% fully adhered to substrate system
- Will not peel after curing
- Extremely ultra-violet reflective
- Resistant to acid rain and chemical pollutants
- Resistant to algae attack
- Non-toxic, water-based, safe to apply
- No special training or application equipment
- Easy clean up with water
- Meets VOC emission standards and regulations
- No requirement to close buildings to install
- 10, 15, and 20-year renewable warranties available
- 25-year warranties for qualifying solar applications
SALES & SUPPORT
AguaSeal Waterproofing Systems is a full support operation.
We’ll meet you at the job site, select the right products for the job, and provide you all the information you need to submit a winning bid.
About the company
AguaSeal Waterproofing Systems was born out of necessity. In much the same way that “mom & pop” shops have become a thing of the past in favor of big-box stores, smaller contracting companies tend to get lost in the wash when compared to the major players in the roofing and waterproofing industry.
We have deliberately formulated a portfolio of products that we believe will help you maximize your potential revenue stream. The products are custom designed to accelerate your rate of progress on the roof without compromising the quality of your workmanship.